Monday 7 November 2011

Questionnaire Results

These are the results that I concluded from the questionnaires that I gave out for people to fill in. It shows what the popular choices are and what I should include in my magazine.
The first question I asked was: Do you like to see interviews with bands? The majority of people said yes. This helped me when choosing what content I will include in my magazine. The second question I asked was: Do you like to receive information on where you can go to see bands? The majority again said yes so this will again help me choose what I want to include in my magazine.
For the next question I asked I asked: Who is their favourite band or singer? The answeres where misxed and I think I could have asked the question better by asking people that listen to rock music so that I would have a clearer idea. The next question I asked was: How often to you buy music magazines? Half of the people I asked said weekly. This helped me choose how frequent I would publish my magazine.


The next question I asked was: What colours would you associate with a rock magazine? A large proportion said black, I think this is an essential colour to use on any rock music magazine. The next question I asked was: How much would you be willing to pay for a music magazine? Most people ticked the box that said £2 - £3. This is the price range I will choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment