Tuesday 8 November 2011

Production Plans





Planning Production

I will now go further into the deeper detail of what I will include in my magazine.

Images I will use for my front cover:

·         Helen Mahoney

Coverlines:

·         Interview with Blame The Object

·         Win meet and great with Kasabian

·         Scarlet “My life is so different now”

·         Download festival 2012

·         Morrissey and Marr from The Smiths reveal all

·         10 albums you have to listen to this year

·         Muse back to the old days

Images I will include for my contests page:

·         Blame The Object

·         Scarlet

·         Refrain

·         An amplifier

Text I will use for my contents page:

·         Album reviews

·         Band of the fortnight

·         Money off gigs vouchers

·         Win VIP and meet and great with Kasabian

·         Gig Guide

·         Posters

·         Tabs - Biffy Clyro - That Golden Rule

·         Gigs across the country

·         Gig experiences

·         Guitars

·         In the making of Velociraptor

·         Metallica and Megadeth

·         Best drummers, voted by you

·         Arctic Monkeys

·         Line up for Sonesphere 2011

·         Getting into the music business

·         Mon the Biff

·         Muse in the old days

·         What is the best album cover of all time?

·         Morrisey & Marr from The Smiths reveal all

·         Mumford & Sons amp it up

·         Interview with blame the object

·         Muse and Radiohead

·         Noel Gallager going solo

·         Scarlet

·         Line up for download festival 2012

·         10 albums you have to listen to in this year

·         Top 10 rock songs of this year

·         Ed Sheeran’s album plus +

·         Kirk Hammett’s amazing guitar solo’s

·         Amy McDonald has a new album!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment